Hyperion Asset Management’s MD and CIO, Mark Arnold, and Deputy CIO, Jason Orthman, recently addressed advisers in a webinar. The accompanying slides can be found here and a full transcript of the webinar is available here.
- Debt, low growth & Japan – insights that apply to global equities going forward
- Who will be the beneficiaries in a Japanification world?
- What are the different drivers for value and growth as an investment style?
- How to build a portfolio that is COVID and Japanification proof?
- Which sectors can drive EPS growth irrespective of GDP growth?
- Hyperion portfolio and market update post Australian & US reporting season
- Live Q&A with Hyperion CIOs
You can download the accompanying slides here
A full written transcript of the webinar is available here.
The information in this document was prepared by Hyperion Asset Management Limited “Hyperion”, (ABN 80 080 135 897 AFSL 238380) of Pinnacle Investment Management Limited AFSL 322140 for the specific wholesale investor it is addressed to. The information is not intended as a securities recommendation or statement of opinion intended to influence a person or persons in making a decision in relation to investment. Hyperion believes the information contained in this communication is reliable, however, no warranty is given as to its accuracy and persons relying on this information do so at their own risk. Past performance is not an indicator or guarantee of future performance. This document is provided to the recipient only and must not be copied or passed on to any other person without the consent of Hyperion.