Hyperion Asset Management’s MD and CIO, Mark Arnold, and Deputy CIO, Jason Orthman, recently addressed advisers in a webinar. The accompanying slides can be found here. This webinar discusses the mega trends that will drive equities in a post COVID world.
- What are the expectations for economic growth post COVID-19 and beyond?
- Debt and what impacts will it have on equities?
- Interest rates lower for longer – who benefits from declining monetary policy?
- COVID19 has brought forward disruptive change, what technologies will be the winners?
- What companies will be the biggest to benefit in the a post COVID19 world?
You can download the accompanying slides here.
You can download a written transcript of the webinar here.
The information in this document was prepared by Hyperion Asset Management Limited “Hyperion”, (ABN 80 080 135 897 AFSL 238380) of Pinnacle Investment Management Limited AFSL 322140 for the specific wholesale investor it is addressed to. The information is not intended as a securities recommendation or statement of opinion intended to influence a person or persons in making a decision in relation to investment. Hyperion believes the information contained in this communication is reliable, however, no warranty is given as to its accuracy and persons relying on this information do so at their own risk. Past performance is not an indicator or guarantee of future performance. This document is provided to the recipient only and must not be copied or passed on to any other person without the consent of Hyperion.